2 cups finely chopped nuts
2 cups finely shredded unsweetened coconut
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt (don't use if the nuts are salted)
2 tablespoons almond flour
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup almond butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
2. In large bowl combine nuts, coconut, cinnamon, salt and almond flour.
3. In small bowl, mix coconut oil, honey and almond butter. Microwave 10-20 sec. if needed to get it esmooth.
4. Pour into dry ingredients and mix well. Add the egg and mix again.
5. Dump into pan and rests down to make very firm.
6. Bake 30-32 min. Edges will be slightly browned.
7. Once removed from oven press down again with a spatula.
8. Cool, cut into 10 bars. Melt chocolate in microwave at 10 second intervals until smooth. Drizzle over bars.
9. Store at room temperature.
Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist
ACE Certified Personal Trainer