We are elated to welcome back our community to both Worx locations! As part of the guidance from the State of Washington, we will have some limitations to what will be available.
Please review the following information closely below before visiting the facility!
- If sick stay home
- Sanitize hands at check-in
- Take a sweat towel and equipment towel at check-in
- Clean and sanitize each piece of equipment you use
- Sneeze/cough into elbow
- Respect others’ space (6 feet) (TEMPORARY)
- Wash hands after using the restroom
- Kid's Club will not be available until Phase 4 under current State guidelines.
- Lockers and showers are unavailable When you arrive at Worx, please come dressed to workout. Our lockers and showers are closed currently, while sinks and restrooms will remain available in our locker rooms.